The tour features seven homes with each home varying in size, age and architecture. All will be uniquely adorned with Christmas décor to give a variety for everyone to enjoy.
The Christmas Tour of Homes is the Griffin Daybreak Rotary Club’s largest annual fund-raiser. Proceeds of the tour contribute to local, regional and international projects.
Tickets are available from any Daybreak Rotarian or at the homes themselves on the day of the tour.
The homes on this year’s tour are:
• Mr. and Mrs. Denny Christopher, 237 Westchester Drive;
• Mr. and Mrs. Harry Kierbow, 954 Springer Drive;
• Mr. and Mrs. Walter Terry, 800 Lakeside Drive;
• Mrs. Grace Ray, 536 Brookwood Terrace;
• Ms. Ginger Smith, 142 Grove Lane;
• Mr. and Mrs. James Smallwood, 527 North Brookwood Terrace; and
• Mr. and Mrs. Bill Corey, 534 Brookwood Terrace.